NOARK Electric Flange Handles are offered with short (FH4XB) or adjustable length (FH4XA) handles. These NEMA-style flange handles are engineered to provide smooth, positive control and reliable operation. Each handle features a heavy-duty stamped lever with a polished and chrome plated pivot mechanism for increased durability and corrosion protection. They are designed for use exclusively with NOARK molded case circuit breakers.
NOTE: Installation requires a separate flex shaft and operating mechanism (sold separately).Available as:
- For use with UL type 1/3R/4/4X/12 enclosures
- Heavy-duty stamped lever for superior durability
- Polished and chrome plated pivot mechanism for maximum corrosion protection
- Durable molded red/black knob for secure grip and position identification.
- Flex shafts available in lengths of 2 to 10 feet (sold separately)
Certification File:E355392-20160823, E484125-20160527
Compliant to:UL 508 & CSA C22.2 No. 14-13, UL 50 & CSA C22.2 No. 94.1.15, UL 50E & CSA C22.2 No. 94.2-15, & CSA-C22.2 No. 5
M1 - M6
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 ft