NOARK Electric has announced the release of new UL 489 DIN rail branch circuit breakers – the Ex9-Series B1D. These new MCBs are designed to provide branch circuit protection in a variety of DC applications. They'
re available in 1- and 2-pole configurations with current ratings up to 63A and capacity up to 250Vdc. The B1D mounts on standard 35mm DIN rail and is offered with either box or ring-tongue terminals. Like all NOARK products, these new MCBs are covered by NOARK's exclusive 5-year limited warranty.
- UL 489 listed DIN rail mounted miniature circuit breakers to 63A
- Interrupting capacity 10 kA at 125Vdc and 10 kA at 250 Vdc
- Tripping characteristic C (7~15 In), D (12~22 In)
- Trip-free design — breaker cannot be defeated by holding handle in ON position
- Field installable auxiliary contact, alarm contact, shunt trip and under-voltage trip
- Available with provisions for ring tongue terminals
- Module width of only 0.71 in (18 mm) per pole
- Contact position indicator (red/green)
- Possibility for locking the toggle in OFF position
Certification:UL 489 Listed
Compliant to:CSA C22.2 No. 5/ IEC 60947-2
Number of Poles:
Rated Operational Voltage (50/60 Hz)
Instantaneous Tripping Type